Looking for a quick dish to whip up for tonight’s dinner? Try this easy TikTok Feta Bake with pasta, tomatoes, feta cheese, and seasonings!
If you’ve been on TikTok or Instagram the past few months you’re sure to have seen this feta pasta dish in your feed. Since my middle child is a vegetarian, we thought we’d try this dish so we could all enjoy it.
With just a few simple ingredients, we had a delicious dish that everyone could enjoy. I found the recipe on Pinterest and we’ve made it twice in the past few weeks.
With the current prices of groceries getting higher and higher, I loved that I could make it for under $15 and it was plenty for all of us to eat. Next time, I may try adding rotisserie chicken pieces into it for extra protein for us meat-eaters.
Here’s the recipe for this delicious TikTok Feta Bake:
TikTok Feta Bake
- 2 cups Cherry or Grape Tomatoes
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 block Feta Cheese
- 16 oz Cooked Pasta
- Garlic Powder
- Preheat Oven to 375 Degrees
- Add Tomatoes to Baking Dish
- Drizzle with 2 TBSP of Olive Oil
- Place Feta Block in the Middle of Baking Dish
- Drizzle with Remaining Olive Oil and Sprinkle Seasonings
- Bake for 35 Minutes
- Remove Baking Dish and Mix Ingredients
- Add in Cooked Pasta and Serve