Crack Popcorn. This is my favorite treat to take to get-togethers. Who doesn’t love the sweet and salty mix of chocolate and popcorn?!
On today’s Foodie Friday post, I’m going to share my FAVORITE treat to take to get-togethers, crack popcorn. Trust me, after you taste it, you’ll know why I named it Crack Popcorn. I once had a friend call it Devil’s Poop Popcorn because it was so good, it was bad! HAHA!
Every Christmas, my girlfriends from high school and I get together and have a small party; this is what I make every year. It’s quick and easy to make and who, honestly, can resist Oreos mixed with anything, am I right?
The recipe is basically just layering each ingredient and letting it cool to let the chocolate bond everything together. Takes about 15 minutes to make and 1-2 hours to let cool and harden.
Jump to Recipe
- 12 Oreos (crushed)
- 1 Large Bag Popcorn (or two small bags)
- 1 Cup White Morsels
- 1 Cup Semi-Sweet Morsels
- Pop popcorn according to box instructions
- Remove kernels
- Melt white morsels according to bag instructions and pour over popcorn
- Sprinkle crushed Oreos on top
- Melt chocolate morsels according to bag instructions and pour over the popcorn mixture
- Allow chocolate to harden for 1-2 hours and serve
Looking for more delicious recipes? Try one of these out: