Sausage, egg, biscuit, and gravy casserole. Using 5 simple ingredients, you’ll have a delicious breakfast in no time!
This delicious recipe popped up as a TikTok video a few weeks ago and I immediately knew it would be a hit in my house.
Canned biscuits are a staple in my house so we love recipes that we can incorporate them into. With a few more simple ingredients, we had a warm and delicious breakfast casserole on this cold winter morning.
Recipe up next!
Sausage, Egg, Biscuit, Gravy Casserole
- 8 count canned biscuit dough
- 5 eggs
- 1 – 2.64 ounce package country gravy mix
- 1 lb sausage
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350
- Grease a 13×9 baking dish
- Brown the sausage and drain
- Cut biscuit dough into 4 pieces and line bottom of the baking dish
- Layer sausage over biscuits
- Whisk eggs and milk together then pour over sausage and biscuits
- Make gravy according to instructions and pour over everything.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes
Looking for more recipes? I’ve got some really great ones below!
- Our Thick & Hearty Firehouse Chili Recipe
- My favorite low carb / keto meals
- World’s best + easiest peanut butter cookies
- Easy pumpkin dump cake